Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

Ranks up there with paying off Souness' contract as one of the all time greatest swindles.

Would be interesting to tot the fees for every lame duck signing we've made since Keegan left in 96/97. I would hazard a guess it's comparable to what teams like Bayern or Milan have spent.

I think the main issue here is that we're not even improving. We're actually starting to look worse. What do you do in this situation? It really seems like the majority of the team genuinely can't be bothered to fight for the slight chance of survival and are content to go down. I don't think anyone can save us, it's over.

We're finished, it just takes a bit of time to accept it whether player or supporter

Disappointing lack of Ryder typo.

Tbf and as much as I despise him he's bang on with that.

I don't feel sorry for many of them. Obviously there's people based down there who don't get to see their team play much and they have my absolute sympathy/envy. The rest, who've seen us lose 14 out of 16 and still travel down to sing stupid songs and applaud a group of cowards don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

Disappointing lack of Ryder typo.

Tbf and as much as I despise him he's bang on with that.

I don't feel sorry for many of them. Obviously there's people based down there who don't get to see their team play much and they have my absolute sympathy/envy. The rest, who've seen us lose 14 out of 16 and still travel down to sing stupid songs and applaud a group of cowards don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

:lol: Doubt any of them want your sympathy mate.

That's good. I hope you and the rest of them enjoy getting pissed in Burton upon Trent next year. Much closer to their level anyway.

And hopefully you make the full transition to one of your Manchester teams. Your attitude is far more befitting of their supporters :thup:

:lol:

This place is fast becoming like the middle east, with everyone at each other's throats. Relax, lads.

أنا ستخفض لك

Should I bother putting that into Google Translate or will that have the authorities knocking at my door?

:lol:

This place is fast becoming like the middle east, with everyone at each other's throats. Relax, lads.

أنا ستخفض لك

Should I bother putting that into Google Translate or will that have the authorities knocking at my door?

:lol: It's a little stabby, I'm not going to lie.