Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

Over the years I have supported Taylor, I think on occasion he has been unfairly scapegoated by folks on here but tbh he's done now and this performance has been worthy of all the shit he gets. If we renew his contract again, we've only got ourselves to blame for the shit we are clearly in at the back.

On a brighter note, if there's ever a zombie apocolypse we can be assured that our defence won't last more than a couple of days - even if they're walking variety zombies they'd still shamble faster than Taylor!

Over the years I have supported Taylor, I think on occasion he has been unfairly scapegoated by folks on here but tbh he's done now and this performance has been worthy of all the s*** he gets. If we renew his contract again, we've only got ourselves to blame for the s*** we are clearly in at the back.

Tbf he'll be decent in our team in the middle of the championship

I wonder if he's trying to protect Lascelles, putting a young defender in a s*** team can absolute ruin them.

He is absolutely going on experience. Hence Saviet and Doumbia being left in the cold. Problem is we have premiership experience.. it's just absolute shite like Taylor.

Our biggest worry is the dross like Saylor and Colback that help cement is in the championship will be the only ones that we will be stuck with and can't sell.

Anita and Saylor have looked Uber shit today. Can't tell me lascelles wouldn't be doing better.

On a brighter note, if there's ever a zombie apocolypse we can be assured that our defence won't last more than a couple of days - even if they're walking variety zombies they'd still shamble faster than Taylor!

We're so shit we'd probably be the source of the outbreak.

Soton passing and trying bicycle kicks like they're Real Madrid... against us, they definitely seem to be. So jealous of Soton fans right now.

:lol: Is it just me, or does every team try a bicycle vs us now.