Newcastle United vs Man City - Tuesday 19th April 2016 @ 19:45 (Sky Sports 1)

Kaizero

Guest alijmitchell

Mbabu fit I'd be tempted to throw him at LB and shunt everyone along a space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arguero on 99 league goals. :anguish:

Aguably the best striker in the World.

Agually he might not even be the best striker from Agentina depending how you classify Messi, like.

http://chelseaseason.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/1.bild_.jpg

If we want to attack Zabaleta, then Townsend should play on the left but he did a good job helping Anita down our right on Saturday. Who do City play wide on the left?

Mbabu played against City at the Etihad didn't he? Wasn't he quite good or bad? Can't remember but he would be good at overlapping and taking on Zabaleta than Dummet would.

Really annoyed this fixture has come at this time. Every time we do well vs these something seems to go wrong, or right for them. Remember Tiote worldie vs them and getting ruled out because Hart claimed he couldn't see? There have been other times where we have matched them and some form of help(them)or unluckiness(us) ruins it.

Record is garbage, and typically there are records to be broken, Aguero to hit the 100 mark etc, I still think they are out of the PL title so I'm guessing they will just be playing for a highest possible finish.

Don't fancy us unless Aguero doesn't play and De Bruyne gets injured in warm up.

Great news re Nasri and Silva. Mbabu was fantastic against Citeh, specifically made Sterling look poor and I think he was subbed prior to Mbabu also going off injured. I'd love to see Mitro against Otamendi and Demichelis (particularly the latter), but can't see that pairing ever starting again.

If the players have the passion and intensity of a club fighting for their lives against relegation, then Man City are beatable. We rarely spring a surprise result but hope Rafa can change that tonite.

The way I see it we need at minimal to beat Villa and Palace and then pick up 4 points from Man City, Liverpool and Spurs, it is a tall ask and can't see us the points we need but I just want to fight, not go into the Man City game tonight like we are already down 2-0. Hopefully the win on Saturday will boost the confidence of the team.