Liverpool vs Newcastle United - Saturday 23rd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Kaizero

Best chance here is that Liverpool do some really weird tribute to Rafa and let him win. It's deffinitely in their nature.

Been thinking this as well :lol:

Sacrifice 3 points for Istanbul with the kop performing 90 minutes of organised crying.

Guest firetotheworks

How many years there without a win?

The last one I can remember is the Cole hattrick in 93/94

Best chance here is that Liverpool do some really weird tribute to Rafa and let him win. It's deffinitely in their nature.

Compare what Saturday will be like compared to when we went there last time we went down and Shearer thinking it was hilarious at 2-0 down to laugh along with the Kop singing the MOTD tune, ripping the piss.

I'll wait to see both teams but this game is not as predictable as it looked a week ago and I don't see why we can't get something from it after the last 2 games.  I'll take a point now and I think we are well capable of getting at least one considering who Liverpool have to play in their next 2 games.

Guest firetotheworks

That was at home.

The 2-0 win sorry, same season though.

That was at home.

The 2-0 win sorry, same season though.

Is that really the last time we won there (in the league)....over twenty years  :kasper:

They'll play a second string like the one at Bournemouth. Klopp won't be taking any chances before the Europa semi-final. Reckon Rafa will have us up for the occasion too: predicting a tense 2-1 away win.

I like you.

:lol:

Hard to call if they will field a weakened team. Klop is a man who gets what fans are about and will have his focus on Everton and Villareal, the problem is though a win tomorrow for them could install a load of confidence in them and with the result from last week they will still be on an adrenaline rush. A loss or draw from them tomorrow and maybe we can get them when they are licking their wounds. We are overdue a win there, law of average alone dictates that we are due even a fluke win, now is the time we need it more than ever.

We've been saying we've been due a win there for the past 30 years man :lol:

I know, same with winning a cup. We need something to go our way though, when teams in our situation do survive they usually do with unlikely results and against all the odds. I'm hoping for a miracle, let me hope.

Compare what Saturday will be like compared to when we went there last time we went down and Shearer thinking it was hilarious at 2-0 down to laugh along with the Kop singing the MOTD tune, ripping the piss.

If Rafa cracks a smile on Saturday please don't top yourself.