The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Gobmacked at how they are 3 - 2.  :undecided:

Cause they are a somewhat decent side and have fight in them, something we have none of

Oh and a goalscorer. Again something we don't have

Cause they are a somewhat decent side and have fight in them, something we have none of

Are they fuck a decent side, they are nothing like a decent side but they have one of the best finishers in the league, thats all. Chuck it upfront enough and he'll get on the end 1 chance, thats been their game plan since he went there.

Are they fuck a decent side, they are nothing like a decent side but they have one of the best finishers in the league, thats all. Chuck it upfront enough and he'll get on the end 1 chance, thats been their game plan since he went there.

Seems to have been more effective than our strategy up to the point Rafa came.

Getting relegated at the hands of the mackems surely has to trump every single other affront Ashley has have dealt out to us. Truly his crowning glory.

Need to beat Spurs while we need Everton and Watford to both win at least one and draw one against both Norwich and Sudnerland.

:lol:  Why even bother working this out?  We're down.

Need to beat Spurs while we need Everton and Watford to both win at least one and draw one against both Norwich and Sudnerland.

:lol:  Why even bother working this out?  We're down.

:lol: Just putting it out there how much down we really are. Basically a 9.99999999 out of 10. Fuck it. Looking forward to the Championship. What's the point of being in the PL if we just lose every year.

We're all hating life. Meanwhile Leciester have boccelli singing and get to raise a title. f*** off life.

Class moment this Bocelli thing

What a contrast man. I'm sitting in my house literally seething / sad as fuck. Weather near perfect outside. Boccelli is singing on the pitch at leicester and I literally can't stop th urge of punching something. I'm so fucking mad.