The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Leicester fans are so old

Seriously, all the pics I've seen of them are either 60+ or under 10's. There's no middle ground

Reminds me of Karl Pilkington's view of the Chinese.

If we knew Rafa was staying I think most would't be that bothered.

This. 100% this.  I'd actually be kinda looking forward to next season.  Right now I'm dreading it. With Rafa it'd be class.

If we knew Rafa was staying I think most would't be that bothered.

This. 100% this.  I'd actually be kinda looking forward to next season.  Right now I'm dreading it. With Rafa it'd be class.

Absolutely :thup:

If we knew Rafa was staying I think most would't be that bothered.k

Absolutely :thup:

Agree actually. Going down and keeping Rafa I'd expect us to clean out everything and rebuild something special.

Found Mick a new club.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to find another club to support if I walk away from Newcastle, which I had partially until Rafa turned up.

Guest neesy111

Martinez getting sacked would be a rare positive to take from this season. Pretentious creep that he is.

:thup:

Martinez getting sacked would be a rare positive to take from this season. Pretentious creep that he is.

To only be appointed at Newcastle knowing our luck :lol:

To only be appointed at Newcastle knowing our luck :lol:

Think I'd pick a different team to support if it happened

I hope he doesn't so Everton don't come for Rafa.