The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest Open_C

all we had to do was beat fucking villa and we could have taken it to saturday  :lol:

But now the weekend can be given over to an awkward mixture of the Rafa song and raging against Ashley and Charnley.  I don't think the SJP crowd will know how to play it tbh :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Off for a shower.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zvII5KntraA/T_B3ZXX-LsI/AAAAAAAAMlQ/ecQfuzjn6ic/s1600/screenshot27443.jpg

Fair play to them, turned it on when it really mattered. The very opposite of Newcastle United for a long time now.

Like every season.  Seen a fair few fans of other clubs wishing they'd just fuck off now as it's boring as fuck :lol:  Such a nothing club

Shit that won't flush and all that

Serious question for you lot; do any of you actually enjoy football anymore?

Haven't enjoyed football since Hughton was here tbh. The 2011-2012 season had its moments obviously but still felt like a dark cloud was cast over the club.

i dont

i get more pleasure out of watching the teams i follow in US sports now that ill be moving over there. Thank fuck the championship isn't covered

Only when it doesn't involve us. Really enjoyed watching Leicester win the title for instance, although even that was tinged with jealousy  :lol:

Haven't enjoyed football since Hughton was here tbh. The 2011-2012 season had its moments obviously but still felt like a dark cloud was cast over the club.

Absolutely this, the enjoyment has been slowly drained from me, peaking at willing us to lose under Pardew. Rada made me feel again but I still didn't enjoy it, it's been draining and a chore to watch/follow for a long while. Can't remember what it's like to actually enjoy football.

Absolutely this, the enjoyment has been slowly drained from me, peaking at willing us to lose under Pardew. Rada made me feel again but I still didn't enjoy it, it's been draining and a chore to watch/follow for a long while. Can't remember what it's like to actually enjoy football.

I can't even enjoy watching messi and Neymar these days. I'd rather watch masterchef.

Guest Open_C

Last time any of us enjoyed football for a protracted time was in the Championship, man

\o/