The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Love football.

You've got the cup final to look forward to though.

This is true.  Even getting to the final is a mark of how far that club has come since Parish rocked up. 

Will be satisfied whatever the outcome in the CL. 

There was a period of maybe 4 days where Spurs had drawn against WBA, we looked the best team in the relegation battle with Rafa at the helm, Madrid sides doing the business in the CL. All was okay with the footballing world.  Optimism had sunk in with us. 

Still feel we'll be a step closer to Ashley leaving.  He doesn't know how to run this football club - I hope he knows it now.  And moves the hell on.  Even with Rafa I don't think we'll reach our potential until that man is gone. 

Serious question for you lot; do any of you actually enjoy football anymore?

Not really, I've hated this season more than any other. Barely watched any non-NUFC matches because I don't find them that interesting anymore...... I'm just totally exhausted and disillusioned.

Not really. Can't remember the last non Newcastle match I watched from start to finish. At one time I'd watch 3/4 live games a week. Went to the Rugby League Magic Weekend last year and I watch more of that these days than I do football.

I enjoy going to Cork City games, sure the quality is questionable at best but the players give a shit about whats going on and the club is owned by fans after an unfortunate period of going into liquidation a few years ago after someone who made Ashley look competent owned the club (highlight of which was the club captain having to go onto local radio to appeal for money to pay the bus driver to go to an away game)

Tell you what gives me a bit of joy at the moment.

No more Sissoko, Gini and Cisse ever again in the shirt.

Very excited about that at least. Bunch of idiots.

hard to see anyone coming in for Cisse tbh

Be ace if Sunderland sack Allardyce immediately after this match. The outrage from the media would be excellent.

In reality he's done a job keeping them up, but if they want more than that they need to move on. Clearly they won't.

:lol: Can't wait to see the discount replacements.