The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I wonder if the lads are round Sissoko's gaff having a relegation 'get together' like the Leicester guys did?

Would be great to see such camaraderie in the face of such adversity.

Be ace if Sunderland sack Allardyce immediately after this match. The outrage from the media would be excellent.

In reality he's done a job keeping them up, but if they want more than that they need to move on. Clearly they won't.

they like an increasing majority of clubs exist only to cash in the premier league tv cheque and nothing more honestly hope the bubble bursts just because of how hilarious it will be watching every club fall apart

Tell you what gives me a bit of joy at the moment.

No more Sissoko, Gini and Cisse ever again in the shirt.

Very excited about that at least. Bunch of idiots.

:lol: Can't wait to see the discount replacements.

I'm just so sick of those three clowns man. Detest them all.

Be ace if Sunderland sack Allardyce immediately after this match. The outrage from the media would be excellent.

In reality he's done a job keeping them up, but if they want more than that they need to move on. Clearly they won't.

Imagine they sacked him and got Rafa  :troll:

:lol: Can't wait to see the discount replacements.

I'm just so sick of those three clowns man. Detest them all.

Oh, no. I get it. They didn't give even a bit of a shit.

They'd regret it just like West Ham have.

they like an increasing majority of clubs exist only to cash in the premier league tv cheque and nothing more honestly hope the bubble bursts just because of how hilarious it will be watching every club fall apart

Would be like in the early 00s when itv digital fucked up a load of 1st division teams lol

This is a Kaka post I can agree with.

Glad this was sacked off tonight anyway. Would be a bucket of rage but instead have only the warm glow of acceptance.

They'd regret it just like West Ham have.

Aye that's a fair point. I hear the West Ham fans were rioting last night at all the foreigners coming to their ground and threatening to take over.

Guest neesy111

Honestly they are completely obsessed about us.  In this relegation battle, my only priority was staying up regardless of who was around us.

:lol: God damn McClaren.

We risked relegation last year in order to wait for him, so that he could now relegate us this season. Fantastic stuff by Charnley.

:lol: Single minded pursuit of a dude flaming out in the championship. You couldn't make the fucking shit up.