The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

It's not that I disagree, with another up front it may work, but he seems to be tried up front alone reasonably often and he can't hold the ball up. Theoretically could just play on shoulder of last defender and grab a load from passes through but never works out that way. I may make it out to be his fault too much, he's good and sometimes underrated, it just seems he can be tremendously frustrating as well.

Yeah, he definitely lacks the touch and composure to receive the ball, hold it and link play to play up there alone. Needs a partner to be effective upfront, but it's rare you see that nowadays, certainly not at Arsenal.

Guest neesy111

That was a hell of a freekick but I still reckon Coutinho is massively overrated by Liverpool fans and plenty of others

:no:

Even I find Wenger hugely frustrating. Just go and buy a striker and centre back, man.

It's like telling your 70-year-old neighbour to trim his branches or do something about the smell of piss coming from his house. You know he won't, so you're best off just moving house.