The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

We're 9th as it stands.

I know we've not played yet but that's kind of s*** and we are up against the best team in the division tomorrow night :(

Theres 1 point between 9th and 4th currently, we've seen how quickly teams can move around. I am suprised how well Huddersfield are doing though, still going like. Brighton are ones to watch as we knew & Bristol City do alright due to that Tammy Abraham.

We're 9th as it stands.

I know we've not played yet but that's kind of s*** and we are up against the best team in the division tomorrow night :(

If we win our game, we go 3rd - 3 points from the top of the table.

After the last two games, I'm not at all confident of beating a Norwich team that's winning everything at the moment.

Jesus, you think we were hammered at Villa. Play like we did first half and we will win.

Well we scored a goal and kept a clean sheet so i guess you're right.

We're 9th as it stands.

Theres 1 point between 9th and 4th currently, we've seen how quickly teams can move around. I am suprised how well Huddersfield are doing though, still going like. Brighton are ones to watch as we knew & Bristol City do alright due to that Tammy Abraham.

Brentford, Sheff Wed and Bristol City all in great form right now. Honestly getting concerned, Have to beat Norwich tomorrow night now.

We're 9th as it stands.

Brentford, Sheff Wed and Bristol City all in great form right now. Honestly getting concerned, Have to beat Norwich tomorrow night now.

No we don't. We've had a tricky start and are still up there. We'll be fine.

We're 9th as it stands.

Pop a tampon in and sit in a dark room until May.

We will comfortably win this league, by the end of the year. It is still very early days and we're in a good position.

No need to be majorly concerned. A point in this league can move you a few places, 3 and you can move up most of the table, plus it's still early in the season when teams are all around on about the same points.

A win tomorrow puts us in 3rd with pretty much all of the best teams played in the 1st half of the season.

Villa games love last minute goals

85 min v Sheff Wed

86 min v Huddersfield

87 min v Forest

88 min v Brentford

89 min v Barnsley

:-( If we hadn't conceded all those late goals, we'd be third.

45th min v Fulham

45th min v Huddersfield

82nd min v Huddersfield

29th min v Wolves

62nd min v Wolves

88th min v Aston Villa

If we hadn't conceded those goals, we'd be top!

Son came so close to joining Wolfsburg man. This is crazy. Happy for the guy.

Sissoko is majorly screwed :lol:

He won't be getting into that Spurs team anytime soon. He is nowhere near as good as Eriksen, Lamela, Son, or Alli. Fantastic stuff.