The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Brighton could still go top before we play, they've got Leeds on Friday night.

But we would have a game in hand and a chance to go above them.

And they also play their midweek game before us the following week.  Fuck.

Guest neesy111

Can't get my head around a minute of applause for a tragic plane crash mind. For someone who died at 90 after a long career, yes. For this, silent reflection has to be the way.

Agreed.

Can't get my head around a minute of applause for a tragic plane crash mind. For someone who died at 90 after a long career, yes. For this, silent reflection has to be the way.

I think we only do minutes applause because people can't be trusted to shut up.

Agüero must be looking at a lengthy ban not his first i believe,Chelski ripped Peps method to shreds  :iamatwat:

If you actually watched the game you'll see that's not true at all (second part, agree re Aguero).

City were the better team until the equaliser and were done by bad finishing. De Bruyne missed two sitters and Aguero missed one as well. It's one of those games where the game could really have ended up any way, and saying they ripped Peps method to shreds implies you didn't watch the game.

I think we only do minutes applause because people can't be trusted to shut up.

We did silence. Who did applause?