The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Morpeth to win are still 13/10 ??? 2-1 up after 50 minutes?

Are Hereford much better than them like? Them odds seem bizarre, especially as Hereford aren't really causing any trouble at the moment.

I've whacked a small £50 on it anyway, to keep the game that little bit more interesting for me.

Morpeth were absolutely fantastic in that second half. Perhaps if Hereford had played the geezer on 50-odd goals he'd have scored some of their umpteen first half chances :lol:

8 out of 9 seasons a NE team has won the FA Vase, incredible. Even the sight of Clem's baldy napper at the end of the game can't ruin the celebrations.

Morpeth were absolutely fantastic in that second half. Perhaps if Hereford had played the geezer on 50-odd goals he'd have scored some of their umpteen first half chances [emoji38]

8 out of 9 seasons a NE team has won the FA Vase, incredible. Even the sight of Clem's baldy napper at the end of the game can't ruin the celebrations.

Clem...

Vom

The Northern League is excellent, thoroughly enjoyable. The standard is decent and I wish more people would actually go to games.

Well done Peth  :smug:

Aye, my stepdad and my man help run a non-league club a few divisions lower down. They played a team from the North West a couple of years ago who are technically a few divisions above them but were worse. The league system in this country beneath the conference gives a massive advantage to southern teams and has them placed higher up the pyramid. North Eastern teams in particular are ranked lower down either officially or unofficially and the quality here is far better than most of the country.

The only club that actually applied for promotion this year was Bishop Auckland. Shildon romped the league but had no intention of going up as the players had no intention of arriving back from Colwyn Bay at 3 o'clock on a Sunday morning, from a footballing perspective they'd be more than a match for a lot of the teams in the league above but the will, and the cash to fund it, just isn't there.