The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Man City B are getting pounded in the New York derby.

Just seen the score. :lol: Bastards, there was no such excitement when I saw NYRB last year.

Actually just seen a photo. Maybe there was excitement after all. :lol: Caffeine is great.

CJvMG3bW8AA0fqP.jpg

I know it's great playing at Wembley etc. but wouldn't it be better to play this sort of game at an appropriately sized ground for the size of the game? Same with the Conference Play-Off Final and FA Trophy.

Nothing worse for the atmosphere when playing in front of an empty stadium.

I know it's great playing at Wembley etc. but wouldn't it be better to play this sort of game at an appropriately sized ground for the size of the game? Same with the Conference Play-Off Final and FA Trophy.

Kind of agree but Wembley with the heed was an outstanding day out. Great atmosphere as well, despite barely any fucker being there. Something special about Wembo.

Guest neesy111

Nah.

Nah. Wembley shouldn't be exclusive to the top level. It's great that non league players have the opportunity to play there.

Anyone know what happened to the lid of the cup after the initial lifting? Every photo I've seen afterwards, is without it on.

I noticed it immediately and looked at it again 2 times after. Even posted on here about it. The lid flew off when Rooney and Carrick lifted it. It went to the lower tier beneath where there was no one, maybe for security reasons. There were around 2 security personnel that went to 'retrieve' it but as you mentioned, it never reappeared. Could have been damaged or 'lost'.