The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Preferred League Cup opponents? Not sure if I want some League 2 strugglers at home to get a bit confidence or just to get it over with and get knocked out by a Premier League team.

If given a good tie at home or nice favourable draws along the way, could see Rafa fancying a good cup run with us tbh.

Preferred League Cup opponents? Not sure if I want some League 2 strugglers at home to get a bit confidence or just to get it over with and get knocked out by a Premier League team.

We're seeded so can't get a top flight team!

We're seeded so can't get a top flight team!

Aye, forgot about that.

That was a comical OG. Would think Villa are better than this but their defence has been dreadful. They won't struggle but it ain't a good start for them either. Should beat Rotherham at home on Saturday but going out in the 1st round of the League Cup at lower league opposition would hurt their pride though.

Villa are gonna win this like.

Look decent going forward. I hope we sort ourselves out because seeing the likes of Norwich and Villla playing some good football and giving excitement to their fans aint half making me jealous. I know its only one game but Friday left such a bitter taste

Just spotted this.

Jesus. Really?

I've had more excitement out of watching planes fly over our house, watching Channel 5 and thinking about death than I have out of Villa for at least five years now.

NUFCDoog on to something here