The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest chopey

Adrian's finish for Villarreal against Valencia was absolute quality, lovely little dink over Alves.

I thought Alves bottled it and turned his head away.

Sevilla have only 1 away game remaining, last day of the season against Athletic. If they lose or draw, they will be the first ever Spanish team (and I'd wager in any major footballing country) to finish in an European spot without winning a single away league game all season.

Ludicrous record :lol:

Another blatantly offside goal for them again. They've had several of those this year. Ligue 1 officials are so bad... Not that PSG really need it either.

As much as I hate them, I'll be putting on my Chelsea hat this week. Tonight and Saturday will be the two times I'll be supporting them and hopefully we'll do our own jobs to take advantage or i'll feel so dirty for supporting them. They don't even need to win tonight. Just park the fucking bus then go on a goal splurge on Saturday.

Although it's better for us it wraps up early I sort of want Leicester to win the title at the crisp packet ground. Be a bit of an anti climax if the title is won for them when they aren't playing.

:thup: It won't have the same effect otherwise.

Would rather they won it today than they slipping up against Everton. I get and understand the sentiment of winning it at their place, but forgive me for being selfish, greedy and nervous. Don't want them being nervous against Everton and don't want the mackems getting their confidence up against a Chelsea side that just lost at home  in a London derby 5 days earlier.

Spurs may not have the title to play for on the last game, but they might still be fighting off Arsenal for 2nd place. A draw tomight would be handy.

If Spurs win tonight things could get awfully twitchy for Leicester again. You'd fancy Spurs to win their last two if they have to and Leicester go to Chelsea on the last day.

You'd fancy Leicester to beat Everton, but the pressure would be fucking enormous and a few bad breaks and all of a sudden they need a result at the Bridge. Fuck that. :lol:

If Spurs win tonight things could get awfully twitchy for Leicester again. You'd fancy Spurs to win their last two if they have to and Leicester go to Chelsea on the last day.

You'd fancy Leicester to beat Everton, but the pressure would be fucking enormous and a few bad breaks and all of a sudden they need a result at the Bridge. Fuck that. :lol:

Don't think Chelsea would be trying at all if Leicester needed a draw in the last game

Don't think Chelsea would be trying at all if Leicester needed a draw in the last game

No way they'd just roll over and let Leicester win IMO. The media would be all over them in the week leading up to the game, if they showed up in their swimming trunks there'd be fucking outrage. :lol:

No way they'd just roll over and let Leicester win IMO. The media would be all over them in the week leading up to the game, if they showed up in their swimming trunks there'd be fucking outrage. :lol:

Don't think they'd care, Fabregas and Hazard have both said they want Leicester to win the league ahead of Tottenham

Leicester fans won't give a monkeys how they win the league and I'm sure most of them won't want another week of uncertainty. I'm not even a Leicester fan and I'm nervous as hell watching Leicester and Spurs matches so I'm sure genuine fans will want it wrapped up ASAP and have a huge party/trophy presentation at home next week.