The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

People saying Spurs lost the race tonite and against West Brom? Nah. Forgetting Mitro and Ayoze costing them 3 points when 1 up against us.

They might be a bit bitter about that which could backfire on us

I live in Cheltenham and there's fireworks going off everywhere. Either people are very happy to be going back to work tomorrow, or there's a few Leicester fans!

Aww, that kid from the League One season remembers. And is now old enough to buy fireworks. 

Still absolutely mad, this. Been on the cards for weeks and weeks but I'm still staggered by it actually being confirmed.

It's not clicked yet. I think it does for a few minutes (as I end up giggling), then I realise it really hasn't. It seems like one of those bits in a dream where you just go "oh, right, ok then". My house is now on the moon. My football team now wins titles. what.

Still absolutely mad, this. Been on the cards for weeks and weeks but I'm still staggered by it actually being confirmed.

It's not clicked yet. I think it does for a few minutes (as I end up giggling), then I realise it really hasn't. It seems like one of those bits in a dream where you just go "oh, right, ok then". My house is now on the moon. My football team now wins titles. what.

One title mate, don't go getting too big for your boots now.

Why are you posting on a Newcastle forum? :laugh:

Congrats, you son'bitch.

Incredible achievement for them. Good to see someone other than the cash giants win the damn thing.

Now, like any other title winner that's not my own team, I hope they get lit the fuck up in Europe and crash back down to earth in the league.

Incredible achievement for them. Good to see someone other than the cash giants win the damn thing.

Now, like any other title winner that's not my own team, I hope they get lit the f*** up in Europe and crash back down to earth in the league.