The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Gary Neville is a shocking pundit for these type of things.  He always says something is a clear red card instantly.

Last week said a challenge was a straight red card, saw replay and then thought it wasn't even a yellow card.

Gary Neville is a shocking pundit for these type of things.  He always says something is a clear red card instantly.

Last week said a challenge was a straight red card, saw replay and then thought it wasn't even a yellow card.

Seems insane to have such a biased commentator, why not just have a neutral?

Why'd Surman get sent off? :lol:

^ Yeah the stamp didnt seem deliberate to me

Ref booked him earlier in the game for a normal foul I think, then he booked him again for dissent, but he forgot he already booked him, which is why he got shown the red card a few minutes after that absolute farce :lol:

No way was it deliberate. He didn't give a shit where he was running mind.

Ibra is a certain red and the other is about how you interpret it. Comms is biased as fuck.

Bare in mind that Ibra should have already been booked too.

It seems to be there were two stamps, Zlatan had a little stamp at whoever tackled Rooney, then Mings stamped on his head, then came the elbow. Isn't it great not helping refs out with video replays.

I'd give Mings the benefit of the doubt too. That's absolutely horrible if deliberate like

I think the fact it's so bad is the main reason I would assume it's not deliberate. Can't believe he's just spontaneously decided to attempt to murder Zlatan.

Guest neesy111

Of course I'm biased because I think Zlatan is a cunt and deserves his head to be smeared into the grass.

Agreed.