The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Leicester's upturn in form merely confirms their players as utter shitbags. So clear that they downed tools for the manager that helped them do something so ridiculously special, so soon. Exact same players being picked but now trying their hearts out, w*****s.

It's so obvious and blatant. Can't wish them well at all.

Leicester's upturn in form merely confirms their players as utter shitbags. So clear that they downed tools for the manager that helped them achieve something so ridiculously special, so soon afterwards. Exact same players being picked but now trying their hearts out, wankers.

:thup:

Want nothing but misery for them now.

Leicester's upturn in form merely confirms their players as utter shitbags. So clear that they downed tools for the manager that helped them do something so ridiculously special, so soon. Exact same players being picked but now trying their hearts out, wankers.

Knew this post was coming from you tbh.

Knew this post was coming from you tbh.

I think people overrated Leicester players a lot.  They are actually very limited footballers and they probably can only win in the way they played last season.  They cant adapt to change in personnel and tactics like other top class players.

You can blame players effort but you cant blame them for the selection.  Vardy partnership with Slimani and King Drinkwater at centre are both nth but disaster.

Unbelievable. Leicester in a CL quarter final. Hope they play Barcelona. Neymar to score 5 past them.

I hope Wes Morgan shits all over him and breaks his legs in the processes.

Correct.

Great stuff from Leicester, as disgusting as it is without Ranieri.

Not really.  Ranieri didnt play Okazaki and to me thats unforgivable.  Not that I support the sacking but no way you can start pressing that well without Okazaki.

Really? http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=51080

Really.  Last year Okazaki was starting every match.  This year a lot of appearances are substitutes.  Thats why Okazaki is the first one who “liked” the sacking in the offical news.

It is not surprising that Leicester cannot maintain their pressing without the 2 players who covered most space last season right?  They finally made up the mistake by paying high on Ndidi and starting Okazaki again.

Glad to see Wimbledon beat Franchise FC 2-0 tonight and are comfortably ahead of them in the league.

Loved that they didn't even reference them on the front of their programme. Hopefully MK Dons are beginning the slide to oblivion.

Leicester's upturn in form merely confirms their players as utter shitbags. So clear that they downed tools for the manager that helped them achieve something so ridiculously special, so soon afterwards. Exact same players being picked but now trying their hearts out, wankers.

:thup: ridiculous, nothing can excuse grown men being paid grotesque amounts of money going on they way they clearly have. It's annoying how the narrative is going to be skewed to Shakespeare being the main man all along too.

Unbelievable. Leicester in a CL quarter final. Hope they play Barcelona. Neymar to score 5 past them.

I hope Wes Morgan s***s all over him and breaks his legs in the processes.

By the time he tries to tackle him he'll be about 10 yards away from him. No way Wes Morgan or Danny Simpson can defend Neymar.

Guest neesy111

Not really.  Ranieri didnt play Okazaki and to me thats unforgivable.  Not that I support the sacking but no way you can start pressing that well without Okazaki.

Really? http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=51080

Really.  Last year Okazaki was starting every match.  This year a lot of appearances are substitutes.  Thats why Okazaki is the first one who “liked” the sacking in the offical news.

It is not surprising that Leicester cannot maintain their pressing without the 2 players who covered most space last season right?  They finally made up the mistake by paying high on Ndidi and starting Okazaki again.

Apparently their training regime has went from 3 sessions a week to 5 this season after Raneri started to take more control of them from Shakespeare due to ranieri being the country permanently (he was only in england 3-4 days a week to look after his sick mother last season).  Wonder if that has impacted the players fitness as their distance stats in games were poor compared to last season.

:thup: ridiculous, nothing can excuse grown men being paid grotesque amounts of money going on they way they clearly have. It's annoying how the narrative is going to be skewed to Shakespeare being the main man all along too.

It's already started. Good luck to him, but we've seen it all before with part time managers who are pally with the players getting an easy ride for a few months. Let's see how well he does next season with the same bunch of ingrates once they've decided they could do with a lucrative move to another club.

Guest neesy111

Blackburn done us a favour I see.

In what way?  Prevent Fulham from getting a play off position?

Yep.

I don't think it'll matter who'm we play if we go the play-off route, got NUFC failure written allover it.