Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

very calm, no point fretting about it, I came away from Norwich accepting relegation.

now we have a very small chance of doing it, its all still sunluns to lose, all the pressure is on them  :whistle:  :naughty:

my gut feeling is we will hand it to them on a plate again after today, its what we do

I'm similar to you really. After Norwich I was absolutely gutted, I fully believed we'd got ourselves relegated.

My head says Sunderland and Norwich have better opportunities to stay up and that we'll surrender it at some point, but deep down I still believe Rafa will keep us up. It's the hope that kills you and it'll really hurt if/when we do go down.

I don't think there is anyone on here who isn't worried about the match Dave. It's Dutch courage on match day that's all.

Nothing Dutch about my courage young man; I expect us to win as I have all week. Why? Because its rational, not based on superstition.

People having a go at others for being too negative, after everything that's happened the last ten years. :lol:

It's unlucky man. Far too superstitious for this negative talk, it's going to rub off, they will sense the vibes and play negatively, mark my words

I can just imagine all the players being glued to Newcastle online en route to Birmingham and thinking that Wallsendmag has got us down to get beat again.  Let's play sh*t and prove him right.

Nah, they'll all have you on ignore.

We wouldn't be safe, but we'd go into the Spurs game knowing that if we win we stay up no matter what.

Not strictly true as Norwich could relegate us both

I don't think there is anyone on here who isn't worried about the match Dave. It's Dutch courage on match day that's all.

Nothing Dutch about my courage young man; I expect us to win as I have all week. Why? Because its rational, not based on superstition.

Football isn't rational, Wesley Morgan is lifting up the Premier League trophy this weekend. Still shitting mesel.

Football isn't rational, Wesley Morgan is lifting up the Premier League trophy this weekend. Still shitting mesel.

Bad example Shola, they've been the best team in the league this season. I take your point and I understand being worried because it's such a huge game, but I take issue with negativity as a default position.

We wouldn't be safe, but we'd go into the Spurs game knowing that if we win we stay up no matter what.

Not strictly true as Norwich could relegate us both

By they I assumed he meant both Sunderland and Norwich.