Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 15th May @ 15:00 (No TV)

score doesnt matter, style doesnt matter, passion doesnt matter its all too little too late even playing for pride would be lack a slap in the face as the squad as a whole has had no pride for the shirt and most no doubt will see this as a blip in their carear rather than a highlight of having the chance to play for the club.

Guest neesy111

No TV - Sky are showing the Stoke vs. West Ham game instead (??!!!). 

Race for european spots.

West Ham win and they're in europe next season, no? Or is that if Liverpool win the europa?  Swear something can happen to mean the top 6 will all have europe.  That'll be why West Ham are on

West Ham win and they're in europe next season, no? Or is that if Liverpool win the europa?  Swear something can happen to mean the top 6 will all have europe.  That'll be why West Ham are on

Liverpool are irrelevant. If Man United win the FA Cup and finish 5th then it's between West Ham and Southampton as to who gets into the Europa League.

I think.

A lack of playoff action for Sammy Ameobi, Adam Armstrong, Gael Bigirimana and Haris Vuckic means that they are all technically eligible to play for their parent club Newcastle after returning from loans.

:fwap:

Yeah, West Ham are currently 6th and in a Europa League spot.  If Liverpool win the Europa then they would get a CL spot... Still think Spurs going for 2nd with Arsenal and seeing the fallout of relegation is more exciting then West Ham going for the Europa League - didn't do them any favours last time!

A lack of playoff action for Sammy Ameobi, Adam Armstrong, Gael Bigirimana and Haris Vuckic means that they are all technically eligible to play for their parent club Newcastle after returning from loans.

:fwap:

That'd be Gini and Sissoko dropped immediately for me. Play Armstrong off Mitro. Sammy in on the left.

Fuck those guys. They'll be the first two off anyway.

Aye, the likes of Gini and Sissoko wouldn't even make the bench on Sunday if it was down to me.

EDIT - or even better, start them and hoy them off after 10 minutes.

Fuck that, it's going to be an embarrassing, uncomfortable day on sunday, even for this sackless duo. Make them experience every torturous minute on the pitch I say. Get Captain Coward out there on his crutches and all.