Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 15th May @ 15:00 (No TV)

How many will turn up? should be an empty stadium but probably muppets will turn up so team can do a lap of dishonour.

http://i64.tinypic.com/s2w5k4.gif

Give over...that lot haven't got any shame

Never going to happen but would be great if Rafa held a meeting today and asked any of them not interested in being here next year to get their things and leave straight away. He could then name names in his press conference and at least we would get to see a side for once this season that actually half cares.

Are people really going to go and boo the team? That's a great way to help Rafa make up his mind, or any potential buyers of the club. I get that people are hacked off but wouldn't it be better to just not turn up for those like that? I'd hope the fans in the ground would focus on praising Rafa in the hope it might help endear him to the club rather than spouting bitter vitriol, what would that achieve?  :idiot2:

What's sung or booed on Sunday will not make one iota of difference either way.

I'd like to think so but football is a fickle beast and I would rather people tried and failed than didn't and moaned about it. There's a time and place for everything, it's the last game of the season, nothing to lose, why not just go out on relative high rather than leaving the league with an impression of a negative, toxic bunch of fans.

these cowardly cunts coming onto the pitch to local hero, i can guarantee that they will be clapped onto the pitch by our increasingly growing bunch of pathetic accept anything supporters we have now

these gutless overpaid under skilled bunch of cowardly mercenaries are the reason we are playing championship football and many working class folk will be unemployed come what may

they should be booed and derided for the whole 90 minutes, hell id even advocate stoning some of the fuckers to death

but no the generation of fans we have now will still give applause. fuck them all and fuck NUFC are my sentiments now.

Thank you very much Ashley you parasitical pond life piece of shit for destroying our club and my love of it

Guest neesy111

Amazed if Sissoko doesn't get booed given he's 100% reponsible for it all.

Anita as well, no commitment from the lad.

Guest neesy111

If we win, we'd end up finishing our last 6 games with 12 points.  Probably our best haul for like 18 months.