Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rafa apparently wants another striker, who do we think it will be?

A pure finisher, maybe along the likes of Jelavic who knew how to find the net for Everton in his prime. But it might be we don't sign anyone as Mitro, Gayle and Perez will probably boss this division.

Jelavic is basically the opposite of a finisher man :lol:

Mitrovic's 9 goals tops anything he's done since his fluke of a first 6 months.

That's like saying Cisse is the opposite of a finisher. He clearly was one a few years ago and there was nothing flukey about the goals if you study them properly. Being in the right place at the right time is a big part of it.

Victor Moses would be a great loan signing. Hopefully with a view to a permanent‎é.

Another could be Joselu at Stoke. Loan with a view to a permanent‎é.

Him and Bamford maybe. Unless Rafa has burnt his bridges at Chelski.

"If you study them properly"

Howay man TRon, Pardew-esque to the naked eye shit this. Cisse's finishing was erratic at best after his 6 month spell of being the greatest striker ever. He was a clever forward though despite standing offside half the game.

Do me a favour mate and never describe me as Pardew-esque again. There's been four 1000 post threads on that cunt and I was absolutely against his appointment from day one.

Guest Howaythetoon

LFC mate of mine actually said he wouldn't be surprised to see Rafa looking at him on loan. I'd love him here personally.

If we have to get another striker, just make it a free or a loan. He'll barely be touched anyway.

It's all about getting a winger and potentially replacing Janmaat.

Gamez will be Janmaat's replacement which I'm more than happy about.