Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Being rapid as fuck does not make a good player. From what I've seen that's literally about all he's got in his favour.

Exactly, we had obertan ffs.

Yedlin is average+

Nothing special, but not bad either. I'd be very content with him as starter in the Championship and a back-up option in the PL. People are watching him with "he played for Sunderland" / "Yanks can't play football" glasses tbh.

Yedlin would be pretty neat to have as a squad player. I mean, he is no extreme one way or another besides his pace. But we could really do much worse. Think about the match where Captain Bantz Fistpumper played RB. Yeah...

We've already got lots of squad players at left back in Haidaira, Dummett and Mbabu. We need someone who can come in and provide us some attacking options straight away as  that's whats missing right now.

We've already got lots of squad players at left back in Haidaira, Dummett and Mbabu. We need someone who can come in and provide us some attacking options straight away as  that's whats missing right now.

Yedlin's a RB.

Yedlin's a RB.

We need one of those as well if Janmaat leaves.

it always amazes me how much 'knowledge' people have of fairly random players on here, is it just me that has only seen yedlin a couple of times and judge once?

or, is everyone else the same as me and they're basing their opinion on fifa and the likes?

it always amazes me how much 'knowledge' people have of fairly random players on here, is it just me that has only seen yedlin a couple of times and judge once?

or, is everyone else the same as me and they're basing their opinion on fifa and the likes?

Bunch of internet virgins mate. Got no life or shags to giveaway so spend all night wanking over players who featured regularly in the PL last season.

Bunch of internet virgins mate. Got no life or shags to giveaway so spend all night wanking over players who featured regularly in the PL last season.

:lol:

but how many Sunderland games do they watch? genuine question btw.

I just find it mad how much time people have seemingly spent watching the fairly random Sunderland right back?

:lol:

but how many Sunderland games do they watch? genuine question btw.

I just find it mad how much time people have seemingly spent watching the fairly random Sunderland right back?

As an obsessed mag I have watched every game Yedlin played for them.

Think he would do well in a strong championship team, if a team is on the backfoot every week he will get exposed.