Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With "emergency loans" no longer allowed all clubs will be having a big clear out (either by selling or loaning) of their fringe players. I'd expect some decent players to be made available from Premiership clubs at the last minute. The last day of the window could be insane.

What's happening with Tiote? Saw him on the latest training pics.

His agent is probably trying to squeeze as much wages as possible from his Middle-East suitors. Can't see him staying at all. He hasn't even been on the bench this season?

Still need another winger, striker and left back probably, hope to f*** we get a few from higher leagues that can offer creativity / pace and open teams up.

We don't have enough in final 3rd yet

I think our thinking right now is to look for the perm deals, closer to deadline day I think we'll fill out the squad with loans. Plenty of time left, hard to be patient but think we have to be a little now.

Can't wait until this window has closed, boring now. All the hype and s*** still to come with deadline day.  Get this Brighton game done, window shut and take stock.  International break coming at a decent time aswell

His agent is probably trying to squeeze as much wages as possible from his Middle-East suitors. Can't see him staying at all. He hasn't even been on the bench this season?

We would have to accept an offer for him first and we seem to want a decent fee for him. I can see him staying but not playing

Still need another winger, striker and left back probably, hope to f*** we get a few from higher leagues that can offer creativity / pace and open teams up.

We don't have enough in final 3rd yet

Definitely. Can see it a mile off. Time for patience and see what happens and then evaluate next week. This next week will determine if we finish top 2 or not for me. Getting the quality we need in a few positions is vital

Can't wait until this window has closed, boring now. All the hype and s*** still to come with deadline day.  Get this Brighton game done, window shut and take stock.  International break coming at a decent time aswell

But it's never really closed in the championship, unless they change the emergency loan rules.

With "emergency loans" no longer allowed all clubs will be having a big clear out (either by selling or loaning) of their fringe players. I'd expect some decent players to be made available from Premiership clubs at the last minute. The last day of the window could be insane.

But it's never really closed in the championship, unless they change the emergency loan rules.

Sure i read they have changed the emergency loan rules too

:serious:

:giggs:

Can only assume they're still trying to peddle him but no one has bitten yet. Same as the last 2 seasons.

We could have peddled him to China last season but his advisors turned that down IIRC. I think it's more the case that there's a decent player in there so we want a fee, but his agents want that for themselves so they are telling him to run the contract down instead.