Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd play Berbatov in the 10 over Perez

I agree, i understand he's well past his sell by date but surely he'd have enough quality to help us get promoted with Gayle in front of him and Shelvey behind him?

Not a chance Rafa would go for that. Not enough defenders. After all he played 4 fullbacks v Brum.

And Dummett wasn't one of them.  :kasper:

I'd play Berbatov in the 10 over Perez

I agree, i understand he's well past his sell by date but surely he'd have enough quality to help us get promoted with Gayle in front of him and Shelvey behind him?

Not a chance Rafa would go for that. Not enough defenders. After all he played 4 fullbacks v Brum.

I'm with you I hate Rafa.

No surprise the club has messed up this window, feels like a stunning return to form.

It's the 13th, not the 31st. Put that Knee back in place.

I'll put my foot up your arse if you like? Problem is you'd probably climax.

No surprise the club has messed up this window, feels like a stunning return to form.

We havent signed anyone yet, its not even halfway through the window, yet we've "messed up". :lol:

We havent signed anyone yet, its not even halfway through the window, yet we've "messed up". :lol:

There's no plan whatsoever (half arsed scattergun approach) and seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

Two weeks wasted of settling in players, as we've seen with lazaar if we buy anyone now they'll be making their debut in a few month, if at all.

It feels like the club of old, I doubt now we will sign anyone of note.

There's no plan whatsoever, seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

Two weeks wasted of settling in players, as we've seen with lazaar if we buy anyone now they'll be making their debut in a few month, if at all.

Do you actually believe that Rafa "Has no plan whatsoever"? Hardly anyone has signed players thus far, yes we need to sign players, and Rafa has said the need to several times this Window so far.

Also what does Lazaar have to do with anything, he was signed as backup, as Haidara was injured, so I don't know what your point is there.

There's no plan whatsoever (half arsed scattergun approach) and seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

It feels like the club of old, I doubt now we will sign anyone of note.

We've spent 50m already this season, who did you expect expect us to bring in by now?