Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there anything in those Jonathan Cafu rumours?

Mag claim we are still owed cash up to 3m for Townsend.

Ad could potentially take him on loan for free & pay the rest at the end of seasons.

Doesn't sound bad.

photo.jpg

Is there anything in those Jonathan Cafu rumours?

Mag claim we are still owed cash up to 3m for Townsend.

Ad could potentially take him on loan for free & pay the rest at the end of seasons.

Doesn't sound bad.

photo.jpg

:lol:

Ryder's "future" signings? Seems a lot of dough.

wonder if something like that has been the source of the ashley meddling in transfers rumour, i.e. wanting to push through a deal for youngsters they've got their eye when rafa would prefer to secure promotion

wonder if something like that has been the source of the ashley meddling in transfers rumour, i.e. wanting to push through a deal for youngsters they've got their eye when rafa would prefer to secure promotion

Think it says it was rejected. I still shudder when I think of Silvio Maric.

Think it says it was rejected. I still shudder when I think of Silvio Maric.

My first thought was Silvio [emoji38]

Yeah, apperantly Newcastle bidded for two Dinamo Zagreb's players: Ante Ćorić and Filip Benković.

First one is a wonderkid, reminding everyone here in Croatia of Luka Modrić, the latter one is very talented defender.

It would be amazing deal for Newcastle to get those two, but I doubt that it will go through for some cheap money. The sporting director of Dinamo Zagreb is famous by making good deals for its players (Modric to Tottenham 21 mil €, Eduardo to Arsenal 14 mil €, Kovačić to Inter Milan 11 mil € etc.

Here it says that Dinamo have rejected the offer for its two players mentioned above:

http://www.goal.com/hr/news/6964/glasine-o-transferima/2017/01/22/31826962/drugoliga%C5%A1-ponudio-30-milijuna-eura-za-dinamov-dvojac?ICID=HP_BN_1

Yeah, apperantly Newcastle bidded for two Dinamo Zagreb's players: Ante Ćorić and Filip Benković.

First one is a wonderkid, reminding everyone here in Croatia of Luka Modrić, the latter one is very talented defender.

It would be amazing deal for Newcastle to get those two, but I doubt that it will go through for some cheap money. The sporting director of Dinamo Zagreb is famous by making good deals for its players (Modric to Tottenham 21 mil €, Eduardo to Arsenal 14 mil €, Kovačić to Inter Milan 11 mil € etc.

Here it says that Dinamo have rejected the offer for its two players mentioned above:

http://www.goal.com/hr/news/6964/glasine-o-transferima/2017/01/22/31826962/drugoliga%C5%A1-ponudio-30-milijuna-eura-za-dinamov-dvojac?ICID=HP_BN_1

Wouldn't call €30m cheap money :lol: