Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cairney would be competition for Shelvey if he signed. I highly doubt that Rafa would risk them both in the same midfield.

Hardly seen the bloke play but we need competition for Shelvey, team falls apart without him and it's not wise having such a big drop off in quality for such a key position.

Wouldn't Cairney play #10?

Tbh, not seen much of him, but he didn't seem to have much pace, which is the quality we lack in midfield.

Not really down for listing all the players in world football that I think are 'decent', tbh.

no, go on, ones you think we can get

Diego Costa.

you haven't a clue have you?

leave it to the boss eh?

Just because we have been linked with shitters so far doesn't mean that we'll sign them. There are plenty of players that I like that we could realistically get, doesn't make being linked with Wes Morgan any less worrying, even if it is bullshit.

Then again we're not going to sign Costa so let's all settle down and spend £20m per average player, ja?

the number one aim for Rafa and the club is to stay up next season, he will buy accordingly, NUFC  are a million miles from spending £30 million on any player yet, we need to keep it real  :cool:

i think the amount we spend may just shock a few

I'm happy if NUFC loan players to fill out the squad. It's what most teams outside the top six do, especially newly promoted teams. There doesn't need to be an obligation to buy clause. Demanding an obligation to buy clause would mean missing out on the players the loaning clubs only want to loan not sell.

Wes Morgan

Kieran Gibbs

Sigurdsson

King

Mangala

Fernando

Standard of player we have been linked with looks very decent to me. Solid premiership players.

Guest palnese

I think Everton will make some bigish moves this summer.

They'll have to replace Lukaku.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-how-benitez-13030991

Says Rafa wants 7 to 10 new players. Looking to loan some of the new players to get the most value from his budget.

said yesterday can see a few loans with obligations to buy the following summer when the TV money actually rolls in

Wouldn't be against loans for Loftus Cheek and Ake like.

Guest neesy111

Can't see Chelsea loaning out Ake after recalling him this season from his loan at Bournemouth as they'll need a bigger squad for next season.