Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone here rate him much? 9 goals this year but his record overall is very decent. Cool name, too, which is a bonus.

Looks like he's had quite a few rough seasons.

I presume that's why they would be willing to let him go for only £7mil? Unless Bologna desperately need some money

Guest taps01

Not convinced he's any better than what we've got already tbh.

I've only seen him a handful of times but has always impressed me.

Why would they offer him to anyone? Knowing that they'd get a better price not doing it. Surely there are clubs interested in him I mean..

Probably means offered by the agent not the club.

Good point :thup:

Im really not sure about Maguire, he's hit decent form this season, but hes been bang average for Hull for the majority

I've liked the look of him but not sure about him yet. But I guess there's always a risk unless you pay top cash for proven ones.

Im really not sure about Maguire, he's hit decent form this season, but hes been bang average for Hull for the majority

He's been their best player ever since he broke into the side.

Maguire & Robertson would be a good start.

We've a few players on our books which would suit Hull now they are down as well.

:thup:

The only two I'd take from Hull. Grosicki seems to get mixed reviews, think we could do a lot better.

If we're taking anyone from Hull it should be their 'keeper.

We need to be looking at better central defenders than Maguire, he's probably slightly better than what we've got but not by a great deal. Aim higher.