Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As soon as Armstrong went on loan last year I wrote him off, same for Mbabu. If there was a future for these kids here they would've have played a role for us, they're not even kids anymore really.

William Carvalho mentioned AGAIN. Silly season but can ya imagine having that beast in the midfield

He seems to be have been linked to pretty much every PL team for the last 3 years.  Can't say I've seen much of him - is the fact no-one has bought him yet relevant in any way?

Not at all, he's only 25 and been improving year on year. He doesn't score much which probably gets him overlooked.

But in terms of reading the game he's in the same ball park as Kante.. except taller and stronger.

Basically an intelligent player who will get stuck in and win the ball back more often than not, make the right choice in terms of running forward with it or passing quickly.. whatever will lead to the team being on the front foot in the opposition's half. Can pick a pass too.. not quite Cabaye (or Shelvey) but not far off.

Can he do it in a faster league? That's the gamble... would cost 20-25 million which could be peanuts if he had a similar impact to what Kante has done since he came here.

I think he'd cost more like, say around 30m tbh, and he's very much out of our league (but never say never). So composed combined with many other good attributes.

can we sign jetro willems so Ikon can't stop going on about him all these years??

Haha :lol: It's been a while since I (or you) mentioned him. Seems like he hasn't found quite the same form he had before his injury.

can we sign jetro willems so Ikon can't stop going on about him all these years??

Haha :lol: It's been a while since I (or you) mentioned him. Seems like he hasn't found quite the same form he had before his injury.

:lol: just had to