Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We pretty much need to upgrade every position TBH.

Yedlin, Ritchie, Shelvey, Clark and Gayle are the only players i'd be comfortable being regular starters next season. I would add Hayden but I have no idea if he's going to be able to make the jump up.

LB is one of the highest, arguably we need two.

Happy to start with Dummett tbh.

Strongly disagree. There's no way a player that incompetent with the ball should ever play full back in the Premier League.

We have 3 left backs on the books already. Realistically it's going to be Dummett and hopefully Gibbs with Haidara and Lazaar off elsewhere.

Yeah I know. Actually I rate Haidara above Dummett but obviously we can't afford to take too many risks with unfit players. Gibbs would obviously be a very solid signing with Dummett as backup.

Got a feeling Loftus-Cheek might be on the radar. Would be really pleased to see him arrive.

Absolute abhor his surname though, which one of his parents was Mr/Miss Cheek and thought it a good idea to pass it on to the kid? :lol:

From the Chronicle:

But Rafa Benitez is hoping that his next new signing arrives quickly, and the Chronicle understands that offers are on the table for a creative midfielder and enquiries lodged for a clutch of wingers.