Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Never really see Grosicki, anyone know what he's like?

Loads of stuff on Youtube. Direct, likes running through the middle or peeling wide, fairly skillful, gets stuck in, gets back, decent burst of pace. For me he's as obvious a Benitez type player that you could imagine at the level we're able to attract.

Never really see Grosicki, anyone know what he's like?

Lively, direct with questionable end product

So Jonas, when he signed for us then :)

Benitez would have loved Jonas.

Wouldn't suprise me at all if we go back in for Galloway from Everton, lost out to him last summer when he joined West Brom. His agency also represent Jacob Murphy so if its true they are on the way up to Newcastle could be either of them.

Murphy the young lad Ando was jizzing over against us last year isn't he?

He is aye. He was linked with us a couple of weeks ago too.

Wouldn't get anywhere near the space he's been getting in the championship, but looks a player who gets in the right positions like Gayle or Ritchie.

Guest firetotheworks

Because he's going to Newcastle doesn't automatically mean he's there on player business.

The signing contract emoji (christ :lol:) suggests that it probably is that though, and it's through the business twitter rather than the personal one.

Wouldn't suprise me at all if we go back in for Galloway from Everton, lost out to him last summer when he joined West Brom. His agency also represent Jacob Murphy so if its true they are on the way up to Newcastle could be either of them.

Galloway's off to Sunderland on loan according to Keith Downie.

Baffles me that an agent is using a train instead of having his own personal car (would have thought it would be essential on deadline day). Even more baffled that he is tweeting pictures of his train ticket, especially if it's not even the final destination.