Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I hope I'm wrong like, but Deeney and Walcott seem massively unrealistic at the moment. I can imagine Deeney wanting to come tbh, but I can't see it happening financially while Ashley's still asleep at the wheel.

I hope I'm wrong like, but Deeney and Walcott seem massively unrealistic at the moment. I can imagine Deeney wanting to come tbh, but I can't see it happening financially while Ashley's still asleep at the wheel.

There's always a chance of a loan now and pay later carry on. Clutching at straws like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Better in every way and by some margin.

He doesn't score many goals, and that's the main criticism of Joselu.

I wouldn't mind if he didn't score so many goals if his all-round game was much better. The fact he doesn't score goals just emphasises how shit he is.

Better in every way and by some margin.

He doesn't score many goals, and that's the main criticism of Joselu.

I wouldn't mind if he didn't score so many goals if his all-round game was much better. The fact he doesn't score goals just emphasises how shit he is.

Well I'm going to disagree with you on that, I think his link up play is fine. I'm sure Deeney will barge defenders around a bit more, but for me a striker has to score goals regularly otherwise he's might as well be Joselu.

I'm not sure how I feel about the talk that we are going for Deeney because Watford might be looking at Slimani. I preferred it when we were linked with Slimani tbh.

Slimani would get goals in this team. Would be perfect for the likes of Ritchie putting balls into the box.

Leicester would want most of what they paid for him though, can't see them letting him go on loan.

Found that one funny back in December.

Can't trust Mitro to be on the pitch any longer than 10mins but Deeney is perfectly fine.

Bizarre. Get rid of Mitrovic then sign a similar type of player, makes no sense. And he earns some ridiculous amount hes not even justified or we wouldn't pay regardless.

Dont get this one!