Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

They're going to manage it again. [emoji38] They deserve a medal for WUMery, incompetence, and profound arrogance tbh, it's a remarkable achievement.

The takeover "news" was quite clearly deliberately delayed as well.  To help this no-spending bollocks along for another window.

Rafa said as much when he said he'd known for weeks.  There was absolutely zero talk of transfers before then.

The takeover "news" was quite clearly deliberately delayed as well.  To help this no-spending bollocks along for another window.

Rafa said as much when he said he'd known for weeks.

:sadnod: Seems rather deliberate when you think aboot it.

Charnley when hearing that Sturridge chose WBA, and that Feyenoord turned down our offers:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/180/notsurprisedkirk.jpg

We'll still get utter mongs defending these c***s though.

Seems Sem, feckin seems  :lol:

I'm so angry at everything, can't believe this shit is happening yet again.

Seems Sem, feckin seems  [emoji38]

I'm so angry at everything, can't believe this shit is happening yet again.

Yeah, there's no "seems" about it, it's obvious and deliberate. Rafa isn't getting a bean. Joke club.

What is the actual plan then?

Just put us in a continual cycle of lower prem, top of championship? Suppose you're exposing your brand to differing groups of people.

I mean in the past they atleast tried in January. This couldn't be a clearer signal of their intent really. The singular thing that saves them is that they also come across as incomprehensibly moronic with any form of decision making or forward planning. So part of you always sways towards that being the case.

This window has been the biggest farce I can remember.

Farce would suggest that it's all gone wrong. On the contrary, from their point of view it couldn't have gone any better. No disquiet, no protests, no money spent and its all so deliberate and its worked out beautifully for them.