Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arbeloa wouldnt join to be our starting RB, he couldnt play 20 games, never mind 40+. Given the quote (apparently) that Rafa said about wanting a defence under 25 he'd be brought in for experience more than anything

Guest Gomez

As a player he was always solid, nothing more, really. He'd probably do a job as a squad player in the Championship. The move would be more about building a stronger dressing room than having an impact on the pitch. In that respect, it'd be a decent move.

Like the look of Assombalonga at Forest. Young and scores goals. Brilliant name too.

Just had a long term serious injury. Like to see how he comes back from that before buying him

I don't understand how Anichebe has been a premier league striker for so long. I know he's been used as a battering ram for a lot of his career and he contributes more than goals but seriously, his highest scoring season was 6 goals. He got 3 for West Brom in the last two seasons. He might be ok in the championship but I would hate him playing for our team.

People seem to really rate Bamford and I dont know why.

Saw a fair bit of him when playing for Boro due to my mate being a smoggy and to be fair he impressed.

Neat link up player and seemed to have a very good attitude and work rate/ethic.