Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As a short term option for this season to replace Janmaat I think it's decent. Dislike the guy, but he's obviously better than most defenders in the Championship.

Chronicle linked him a couple of weeks ago. He is a favourite of Rafa so I consider this transfer 9/10 likely.

Yep, based on the mountain of evidence there's definitely only a ten per cent chance of this one not happening.

Received a standing ovation in his farewell game at the Bernebeu btw so he can't be as horrible as being made out.

Won several La Liga, two Euros, two CL and one World Cup btw.

We are a Championship Club.

Yeah because that has everything to do with his quality as an individual mentioning team honors which for the most part he had nothing to do with.

Instead of reading off Wikipedia, watch some games. Try it sometime it usually works.

Yeah because that has everything to do with his quality as an individual mentioning team honors which for the most part he had nothing to do with.

Instead of reading off Wikipedia, watch some games. Try it sometime it usually works.

If you're crap, you dont play for the clubs he has. Fact.

He's crap and a dick, good enough reason to hate him imo.

Also the fact he's been at top European clubs with no talent is also another reason to hate him.

Thank you for explaining why he was an asshole, examples would be helpful.

Would likely be just as important as a voice in the dressing room that is completely in tune with Rafa's ways. Almost an extra coach sort of. On a free so completely acceptable.

Also the fact he's been at top European clubs with no talent is also another reason to hate him.

He was often a protagonist in the clasicos and generally has always been a bit of whinger and workyticket, I never really liked him at Liverpool for said reasons, but if he can stay fit he'd be a very good signing.

He suffers from people not liking non flamboyant attacking full backs for good sides syndrome.

:lol: Mole never one for holding the ol' hyperbole punch

He was often a protagonist in the clasicos and generally has always been a bit of whinger and workyticket, I never really liked him at Liverpool for said reasons, but if he can stay fit he'd be a very good signing.

He suffers from people not liking non flamboyant attacking full backs for good sides syndrome.

:thup:

Not sure why moles so flustered about it given our position.

Arbeloa has been a quality defensive fullback and he's good for a possession side, the only question is how much he has left physically.

33 isn't really that old, especially to cope with championship level forwards.

So, I've been on my hols for a week, totally disconnected from the technological world... have I missed anything since last Saturday (other than Saylor leaving)?

So, I've been on my hols for a week, totally disconnected from the technological world... have I missed anything since last Saturday (other than Saylor leaving)?

nah

Oh Mbabu signed for 2 more years