Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko's a good player but he's far better suited to teams who're going to be up against it. He'd be fairly obsolete at any of the top 6.

Yup. His technical ability just isn't good enough. Like you said he's perfect for a team looking to exploit on the break due to his pace and that extra space he'd get.

That alone would make him worth quite a few extra million. Then add to that he can cross a decent ball and is still under 25. But these sort of trivialities shouldn't detract from the disloyalty of the bastard who failed to insert a release clause in his contract.

Sissoko's a good player but he's far better suited to teams who're going to be up against it. He'd be fairly obsolete at any of the top 6.

Yup. His technical ability just isn't good enough. Like you said he's perfect for a team looking to exploit on the break due to his pace and that extra space he'd get.

That alone would make him worth quite a few extra million. Then add to that he can cross a decent ball and is still under 25. But these sort of trivialities shouldn't detract from the disloyalty of the bastard who failed to insert a release clause in his contract.

i think the club (rafa) will leave the sissoko situation to play itself out and as we come closer to the end of the transfer window there's likely someone, somewhere who'll throw £20m at him thinking they're getting the bloke off match of the day highlights

could even be stoke or west brom or whoever, they'll all be rich with cash to throw around

don't see us getting that type of fee from the continent obvs

Vegard Forren linked today.

No thanks.

Don't be so Norwegian, man. He's an above average central defender. Not a world beater, but a steady dude albeit a bit on the slow side for my liking.

Not that I think there's much truth to the link. But still.