Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't like the bloke but Lee Ryder seems pretty certain that we will do some business today.

Where has he said this at?

He's been replying to a few fans on twitter who've been asking him if there'll be any transfer news/business today. 

He is doing it in his 'i'm better than you because you've came to me for news' arrogant way so you can never be too sure.

I'd take Pritchard, Moses and Knockaert

We need a centre mid, left back and another striker as well as winger so could see only one of them coming in. We will get Knockaert I reckon

1 in would leave us awfully short at attacking midfield.

Think I'm one of few who can't see Brighton selling Knockaert. They've already rejected big bids for other players this summerp and they'll see it as strengthening a promotion rival, whilst significantly weakening their own chances of going up at the same time.

Not that we've enquired about Forestieri but i'd expect the same stance from Sheff Wed if we were to do so.

All depends on how much the players try to force the move through if they do actually want to come here.