Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't Ritchie effectively Knockaert? So to play both one would be out of position?

We seem to have players in our squad or we're being linked with a lot of the same type of wingers (left footed who play on the right) with Thauvin, Ritchie, Ince and Knockaert, its a bid odd. We really need someone who's natural position is on the left wing so we aren't relying on Aarons to play there all season

I remember Knockaert had a good season for Leicester a couple of seasons ago in the Championship. Scored some cracking goals. I was surprised they sold him after promotion and assumed he had stagnated after moving to Belgium. Turns out he has developed further at Brighton and I would be happy with him.

Imo, we must buy at least two more 'flair' players, ideally left-footed wingers with either good crossing ability or pace. Knockaert and Ince would do just fine. Although they've played more on the right, cutting inside, they're both quick enough to play as more orthodox wingers on the left.