Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caulkin pretty much saying we've moved from Townsend to Barrow. Typical NUFC level dissapointment  :lol:

I'm not gutted TBH, Townsend is probably better but we're still addressing a need.

Is it? I'd rather Atsu than Barrow any day of the week.

barrow now?  i've seen a few snippets of him for swansea and thought he looked talented like, athletic and pacy...

Horrific end product, ask me i had him in my fantasy team :lol:

sissoko had horrific end product for the most part as well like, not that that really matters

I just remember one moment last season where he skinned Dummett with a simple dummy and he burned him.

Average Championship wingers are doing this on a regular basis.

They aren't like. I'm not Dummett's biggest fan but he very rarely gets done for pace

Caulkin pretty much saying we've moved from Townsend to Barrow. Typical NUFC level dissapointment  :lol:

I'm not gutted TBH, Townsend is probably better but we're still addressing a need.

We need a godawful PL player?

Surprisingly enough not that's not everyone's opinion.

I haven't seen much of him and can understand the lack of end product comments but I think there is a high degree of raw talent there in the form of pace and skill. Rafa and a few months in the Championship may be just what he needs. Worth a try if Townsend isn't coming.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Surprisingly enough not that's not everyone's opinion.

Everyone's but yours pretty much rubber stamps it I'd say.