Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We should really just steal Helder Costa off Wolves.

He's on loan from Benefica.

Err, yeah I know.

So how do you propose we steal him when he's on loan with an option to buy?

We should really just steal Helder Costa off Wolves.

He's on loan from Benefica.

Err, yeah I know.

So how do you propose we steal him when he's on loan with an option to buy?

Aye how do you??

Forgot how ridiculous Cordone's hair was:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/24/2346B1BC00000578-2847754-image-48_1416869478749.jpg

Inverse Gervinho hairline.

What a utter scrote sack.

Looks like Jamie Carragher

Looks like Crisp from Kindergarten Cop.

:lol:

Cullen Crisp Senior, dangerous drug dealer and all round thoroughly scary badey.  Expected Arnie to turn up at St James Park when we signed him.

http://application.denofgeek.com/pics/film/list/schwarzenegger/14.jpg

We are standing there like Oliver with our pitiful wooden bowl asking for a little bit more and these premier league fat cats are just spitting in it. No consideration for grass roots championship clubs.

Fingers crossed we can get a striker in incase anything happens to Murphy while Gayle is out.

I don't think there's any chance we're even looking for a striker. How could we attract a striker to make four when we only use one?

Counting strikers we've already got four. Gayle, Mitrovic, Murphy and Perez. Then you've got Gouffran whose scored and won a penalty in the only game he's started up front this season and Diame who's scoring goals playing off the striker.

Not fantastic options at the top level maybe, but I doubt any other championship side has anything comparable so yeah I agree, we won't be bringing in a striker. Next season is a different matter altogether.