Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It says loan at the end. It's just a rehash.

Are they trying to claim that Mbemba goes to palace on loan, Townsend comes here on loan, then either club can swap or purchase after?

It says loan at the end. It's just a rehash.

Are they trying to claim that Mbemba goes to palace on loan, Townsend comes here on loan, then either club can swap or purchase after?

SSN reporting it through the ticker tape banner now.

Maybe us?

Kaveh Solhekol

33m

Kaveh Solhekol ‏@SkyKaveh

Swansea interested in signing Crystal Palace winger Lee Chung-yong. Two top four Championship clubs also want him

Also just realised how tough our next set of games are, we really need to bring some quality in.

Maybe us?

Kaveh Solhekol

33m

Kaveh Solhekol ‏@SkyKaveh

Swansea interested in signing Crystal Palace winger Lee Chung-yong. Two top four Championship clubs also want him

One must be Leeds, otherwise he'd not say 'top four'. Makes sense that we'd be the other.

No chance we're getting anyone in now.

How come? Do deals not get done in the last 2 days like??

Reverse psychology. If I keep saying something wont happen, it definitely will happen.

Either that or if I convince myself that we won't sign anyone then I won't be disappointed if i'm proven correct.

It'll probably happen sometime tomorrow, as it means they get an unwanted players off their books, and potentially another defender in on loan, if the Mbemba swap is true.

But slightly disappointing that it appears its him or nothing.  :undecided: