Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Always thought cabellero was w*** to be honest. But like everyone ill pretend I rate him because we just got linked with him 👍 :lol:

Okay then, expert. Why is Cabellero wank? Feel free to provide us all with an in-depth report on what he has done in his career to be defined as "wank".

Always thought cabellero was w*** to be honest. But like everyone ill pretend I rate him because we just got linked with him 👍 :lol:

Okay then, expert. Why is Cabellero wank? Feel free to provide us all with an in-depth report on what he has done in his career to be defined as "wank".

Dont get upset. :lol: he just isnt really that great.

Okay then, expert. Why is Cabellero w***? Feel free to provide us all with an in-depth report on what he has done in his career to be defined as "w***".

I'm not upset, I just think that you talk utter shit.

I'll probably listen more to someone I know who supports Man City and describes him as "a steady keeper who would be useful for a season or two" rather than yourself, a complete tit.

Okay then, expert. Why is Cabellero w***? Feel free to provide us all with an in-depth report on what he has done in his career to be defined as "w***".

I'm not upset, I just think that you talk utter shit.

I'll probably listen more to someone I know who supports Man City and describes him as "a steady keeper who would be useful for a season or two" rather than yourself, a complete tit.

You sound upset :lol:

Is it just me or does it feel like we're being linked with foreign players 9/10 now compared to earlier when we were linked with British players, mainly.

Would still like Cairney if he's not priced too high. Think he'd do well in the Premier League.

He aint good with his feet. Pep was very stubborn with his tactics, ball on the ground and keep possesion through the goalies. It sounds very beautiful on paper but in reality he didnt have the goalkeepers for it. I wouldnt go as far as saying Bravo and caballero are to blame for the many misstakes that cost them points. Pep is the one to blame for instructing the goalkeepers to play them out of difficult situations instead of hoofing it up.

Caballero is an okey goalkeeper. Is he good with his feet? No

Can't see Caballero personally, but would love it if we got him. Very good 'keeper IMO.

He's leaving City so no more unrealistic than Reina imo.

Oh yeah I know he's leaving City, I just meant from a wages perspective. Reina is in decline at the moment so his wages wouldn't be too bad but I don't think I'd want him. Cabellero would be a huge upgrade on what we have.

He aint good with his feet. Pep was very stubborn with his tactics, ball on the ground and keep possesion through the goalies. It sounds very beautiful on paper but in reality he didnt have the goalkeepers for it. I wouldnt go as far as saying Bravo and caballero are to blame for the many misstakes that cost them points. Pep is the one to blame for instructing the goalkeepers to play them out of difficult situations instead of hoofing it up.

Caballero is an okey goalkeeper. Is he good with his feet? No

The problem is that Pep wants someone who is excellent with their feet.

Cabellero could be more than competent. Can't say I've paid much attention to him though.