Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£25m on three players in The Championship. :lol:

Imagine the reaction of the mackems if we spend that.

they'll be writing to the FA demanding an investigation into us regarding FFP. ;D

Guest antz1uk

they'll be writing to the FA demanding an investigation into us regarding FFP. ;D

How does this FFP work in the Championship?

How does this FFP work in the Championship?

The same as it does anywhere. You can't spend beyond your means.

The Matt Ritchie deal is a strange one if its true.

He would be a great addition, but he was a regular for Bournemouth last season, and they rejected a big bid from West Ham a few weeks back. Him signing for us makes no sense.

Bournemouth West Ham or Newcastle I know what's the more attractive club

He would be a great addition, but he was a regular for Bournemouth last season, and they rejected a big bid from West Ham a few weeks back. Him signing for us makes no sense.

Aye, West Ham by a mile atm.

Aye, West Ham by a mile atm.

Don't be silly. Wet spam never has or ever will be a more attractive proposition than Newcastle United.

That's 2 parts of our new spine through the door. Just need a big, mean centre back and a quality central midfielder now and we're laughing

A winger too if Andros is off which is looking likely.

LB and Central midfielders in please. And a CB to compete with Mbemba and Lascelles. And Moore :)

LB? We've got two LBs in Dummett and Haidara (Mbabu as well) all of which will be fine at that level I think. Be nice to see Dummett stay fit and gain a bit of confidence at that level. I know he's limited but he's our best option in that position and a full year in the Championship could be great for his development.

RB is a priority. We've literally none in the squad when Janmaat goes. CB, too, although we've got a decent start with Mbemba, Lascelles and Mbabu.

If Anita and Colback stay, and if Shelvey bucks his ideas up, we need one CM to replace Tiote/Wijnaldum.

Winger obviously required seeing as Andros and Sissoko don't have a scrap of loyalty and aren't interested in taking any sort of responsibility. Hopefully Aarons will make his mark.

Gayle, Mitrovic, Perez, Armstrong (Cisse?) is a pretty diverse and talented attacking squad.

RB, CB, CM, W and we're good.

More than happy for Anita to continue at right back. He was absolute quality there in the prem, and so should be allowed to continue in that position and see if he can lock it down for good once Janmaat goes.