Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chronicle says we're buying Selz for £4.5m - a goalkeeper :lol:

That's probably the one position we absolutely didn't need anyone at all.

If we're selling Krul than I think we do need him. Don't trust the fatty and don't trust Darlow to be a success straight away.

Chronicle says we're buying Selz for £4.5m - a goalkeeper :lol:

That's probably the one position we absolutely didn't need anyone at all.

I read yesterday he was about to move to Boro

The guy on Twitter that created that mint chant about Sels has a screenshot from NUFC.co.uk confirming the signing of Gomez from Liverpool on loan, but it's since disappeared (from NUFC.co.uk I mean)

Wow interesting. My Liverpool supporting friends love him.

The guy on Twitter that created that mint chant about Sels has a screenshot from NUFC.co.uk confirming the signing of Gomez from Liverpool on loan, but it's since disappeared (from NUFC.co.uk I mean)

Who's the guy on twitter?

Wow interesting. My Liverpool supporting friends love him.

Same :lol: Pretty much all of them think he should start for them.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Fenham Mag is going to love this.