Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure why but I have a feeling that we'll get more exciting players than the one's we've been linked with in general (hopefully). Just can't see Rafa signing players that aren't quite a bit better than what we have aldready, at least starters.

Guest reefatoon

This one has dragged on that long, he doesn't even feel like a new signing. Like he has been here for years.

My 12 year old son was at St Jameses today on a business type school day trip and he said him and his mates asked someone who worked in the offices there if we have signed anyone and they said we've signed a goalkeeper. He could just be talking shite though.

Portuguese press saying you guys are serious about Samaris.

TBF, these are good news to me. I don't like the guy and he's usually not on the starting eleven. He's slow to decide overall and his timings on the ball are usually off, which often results in yellow cards that could be easily avoided.

Transmits no security to the team whatsoever.

Besides, for 15M~20M? Great deal for us.

Sounds class.

The Merc that is being referred to, is driven from a Hexham travel company, Tynedale Travel, they also do the swanky team bus. It's a silver people carrier with number plate NU something. I drive past it every morning to work.  O0