Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has jotenko given any insight into that Samaris fella who plays DM for Benfica? I like the sound of him purely on the basis that Benfica have a great eye for talent.

He's happy to get rid

Has jotenko given any insight into that Samaris fella who plays DM for Benfica? I like the sound of him purely on the basis that Benfica have a great eye for talent.

Didn't get the best review like.

Yeah, he said he was shite

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mentioned here

Swansea City face competition from a number of other clubs, including Rangers, Leicester City and Newcastle United, to sign Coventry City's 20-year-old midfielder, George Thomas.(Wales Online)

Reina is pretty poor now.  Hart would be a better option.

Would pick Reina over Hart any day of the week tbh !!! Didn't watch any seria a last season but every time i watched Hart for England duty he's been poor

Reina is pretty poor now.  Hart would be a better option.

Would pick Reina over Hart any day of the week tbh !!! Didn't watch any seria a last season but every time i watched Hart for England duty he's been poor

Not sure you can really make a judgement then if you haven't seen Reina at all last season.