Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Considering my feeling was that everyone except Richie, Shelvey and Gayle weren't good enough, it's fair to say that I'm in the hysterical bedwetting camp, or as I like to call it the fan of a club owned by Mike Ashley for 10 years and isn't arrogantly naive camp.

Considering my feeling was that everyone except Richie, Shelvey and Gayle weren't good enough, it's fair to say that I'm in the hysterical bedwetting camp, or as I like to call it the fan of a club owned by Mike Ashley for 10 years and isn't arrogantly naive camp.

Call it what you like. As it stands, you're a hysterical bedwetter.

#wait

Samaris or Mccarthy? I'd personally go for the younger player with prem experience. Hope we make the right decision as it's a key transfer.

Saying that just seen Everton want £25m for him ffs.

both seem riddiculously over priced. Hoping we find some Kante-esque gem to be honest as neither seem that overwhelming for the money being talked about.

Samaris or Mccarthy? I'd personally go for the younger player with prem experience. Hope we make the right decision as it's a key transfer.

both seem riddiculously over priced. Hoping we find some Kante-esque gem to be honest as neither seem that overwhelming for the money being talked about.

Totally agree - no way we should be paying 25m for McCarthy.

Would love to see Hart here. He's in a bad place mentally after being forced out of citeh, doubting his own ability, but I reckon rafa can sort that out and get him back on track.

Navas on a free would be tasty as well.

Totally agree - no way we should be paying 25m for McCarthy.

Na, that's a piss take. £15m even in today's inflated market is fair enough.

Hart is full of mistakes and bad with his feet. Maybe being harsh, he can be good but seems one of those who goes through bad patches regularly which is not helpful with a goalie.

I am more of a fan of Navas than some, but he was often played at City just to stretch play not out of any likelihood he would do all that much himself. However would welcome his speed and hard work.

Navas is awful, had like one goals and assist in about 4 years at City.

4 goals, 7 assists in his first season.

8 assists in 14/15 and 7 assists in 15/16. Horrific finisher, though.

People turning their nose up at Navas and Hart. :lol:

Yes it would be great to be aiming even higher but we have just promoted and need to be strengthened in pretty much every area, these two would improve us in areas where we need improvement.

Both are absolute no-brainers if we can bring them on sensible money.

Can't make my mind up about Hart. Heart (lol) is telling me it would be an excellent signing for us, head keeps telling me he'd be a massive flop on huge money. We probably need someone steady away, not someone where every single move he makes is heavily scrutinised.