Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We still need a CM badly, maybe that'll be the big money buy......haha like we've never said that.

I really want Samaris now.

I want him and a more creative player to challenge Shelvey, Samaris/Hayden Shlevey/...... 4 players for 2 places.  A squad !!  :lol:

Amazing to think that way now, after all the purple nonsense that went before.

We still need a CM badly, maybe that'll be the big money buy......haha like we've never said that.

I want him and a more creative player to challenge Shelvey, Samaris/Hayden Shelvey/Delph 4 players for 2 places.  A squad !!  :lol:

O0

I hope so, along with a #10 for the 1st team.

Oh yeah chuck a 10 in as well, 3 players, dreaming a dream me  :snod:

I want him and a more creative player to challenge Shelvey, Samaris/Hayden Shelvey/Delph 4 players for 2 places.  A squad !!  :lol:

O0

Delph, i quite like him  O0

O0

Him (or a good enough counterpart), Samaris and a #10, and my optimism from after winning the title last season will come back.

I remember Rafa saying something a while back along the lines of "We will/maybe get a couple of surprises as well" I'd like to think that he was implying towards a couple of wow signings, or I'm just dreaming too much :lol:

O0

Him (or a good enough counterpart), Samaris and a #10, and my optimism from after winning the title last season will come back.

Aye and a LB, ready to go. Oh and a centre forward. Sorted.

I remember Rafa saying something a while back along the lines of "We will/maybe get a couple of surprises as well" I'd like to think that he was implying towards a couple of wow signings, or I'm just dreaming too much :lol:

What you reckon  :lol:

O0

Good God, our team really does need major surgery. :lol:

O0

Good God, our team really does need major surgery. :lol:

:lol: Aye it does

Mental how much we've got left to do. Still need first team upgrades at CM, ACM and arguably FW as a bare minimum. That's +£60m easy unless Rafa works some magic.

LB as well.

That's why I said minimum. I think we can get by with Dummet as we've got some actual wingers to play in front of him now.

Mental how much we've got left to do. Still need first team upgrades at CM, ACM and arguably FW as a bare minimum. That's +£60m easy unless Rafa works some magic.

I'm holding out hope that that's why we're seemingly scraping the barrel / haggling over seemingly insignificant amounts. Get most of the squad sorted and then make a couple big purchases to finish it out. I realize this would seem a bit backwards but need something positive to hold onto.

Guest chopey

I think we had enough with the promoted squad and Rafa to stay up however I honestly think a top quality centre mid and forward and we colud push top ten

We won't get someone better than Gayle. Would cost upwards of £30 million.

This :thup: That's why I think #10 and a CM should be top priority. Kind of excited to see what Gayle can in the PL when/if provided good enough service and playing regularly. We sure do need another striker, but I doubt we'll get one that will automatically push Gayle to the bench, at least not this season. He's quick and a great finisher with good movement, so I have belief in him if the rest of the team is decent enough.