Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Batshuayi is the sort of player I hope we can get on loan but it probably wouldn't happen until the end of the transfer window. Chelsea will be looking to buy another striker before they think of loaning out Batshuayi. Maybe even another two strikers if Costa is leaving.

Well they just signed Morata

I meant as well as Morata. They currently list their strikers as Michy Batshuayi, Diego Costa and Alvaro Morata. If Costa leaves they'll need a replacement. We need Chelsea to have 3 strikers not including Batshuayi to have a chance of him going on loan.

They only had two last season

They didn't have European football last season. More games this time round.

Batshuayi is the sort of player I hope we can get on loan but it probably wouldn't happen until the end of the transfer window. Chelsea will be looking to buy another striker before they think of loaning out Batshuayi. Maybe even another two strikers if Costa is leaving.

I meant as well as Morata. They currently list their strikers as Michy Batshuayi, Diego Costa and Alvaro Morata. If Costa leaves they'll need a replacement. We need Chelsea to have 3 strikers not including Batshuayi to have a chance of him going on loan.

Still barely used Batshuayi at all until the title was won

Aye i know but they would be nuts to go into the season with just 2 centre forwards, just can't see them doing it.

Aye i know but they would be nuts to go into the season with just 2 centre forwards, just can't see them doing it.

They sometimes stuck Hazard up to top last season

They sometimes stuck Hazard up to top last season

Aye, but with the added European football i can't see them going with 2 centre forwards and him chucked up when they need him to. Injuries and virtually every player also playing International footty as well, that would be suicide to go that short up top.

They aren't going to get the breaks between games like they got last season, much less resting time and their centre forward has to work his socks off, like i say can't see them going in short.

Clucas for 4m in the local Hull paper, also linked with a back up keeper from Leipzig

To clarify. The keeper is 1st choice for Leipzig. He is a Hungarian keeper rafa signed for Liverpool at 17.

So definitely bollocks then. Leipzig have absolutely no reason to sell.